Click on the link to my website to send in an entry….who knows you could be the lucky winner!
But hurry! Contest ends November 25th 2008
Also: Don't forget to add a hint hotline number to your packet of clues. That way if anyone gets confused they can give you a call.
• You won’t need to leave your car. You’ll find all your clues just by driving by.
• Write your answers in the blanks next to each clue.
• You don’t have to solve your riddles in order. However, the order you choose will definitely affect your time.
• Your clues will not take you south of Interstate 20 or north of Brownlee Road.
• Just like a shoe, for some things, you need two.
I found the fabric for this ornament in the rement section... I don't know how I missed it before. The daisy is my favorite flower!
This charming lilac fabric is sprinkled with daisies and dusted with iridescent glitter.
For the bow, I used two ribbons; one is a shear iridescent lilac ribbon with a satin pattern. It’s just enough to pick up the shimmer on the fabric for that extra touch of sparkle. The other is a thin lilac satin ribbon. I added clusters of white Shasta Daisies and small leaves to the loops of the bow, giving it that freshness of spring…..I can’t wait!
Check my website for availability.
But last Friday, we certainly did... we had a blizzard! (Louisiana style) The snow came down in billions of thick, fat, flakes, sticking to the ground and trees, turning the landscape into a wonderland.
The kids ran out and made quick work of snowmen, snow angels and of course snowballs. LOL
It was simply beautiful, but very brief. By nightfall, it had all melted away, leaving behind only the memory and soggy mud.
This picture is of the drive that leads down to our house.