Monday, March 31, 2008

Famous for one minute each day

A couple of years ago, my youngest daughter and I, and half of the youth in our church, flew to Denver, Colorado for a National Fine Arts Festival. Our sign language group earned a “superior with honors”. All of the kids did really well and we were so proud of them, but that is another story.

One night, a couple of the girls posed for this picture on the address monument of a local building….. Remember the lyrics, “I wear my sunglasses at night”? Anyway, the picture turned out so cute and it fit right in with the 4:10 am time slot on the Human Clock, so we sent it in. You have to be up at 4 in the morning to see it. LOL But, they are famous for one minute everyday – how cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they encourage me to keep writing and posting. :-)