Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Daisy Ornament

Introducing my new ornament for spring


"Lazy Daisy"



I found the fabric for this ornament in the rement section... I don't know how I missed it before. The daisy is my favorite flower!

This charming lilac fabric is sprinkled with daisies and dusted with iridescent glitter.

For the bow, I used two ribbons; one is a shear iridescent lilac ribbon with a satin pattern. It’s just enough to pick up the shimmer on the fabric for that extra touch of sparkle. The other is a thin lilac satin ribbon. I added clusters of white Shasta Daisies and small leaves to the loops of the bow, giving it that freshness of spring…..I can’t wait!

Check my website for availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they encourage me to keep writing and posting. :-)