Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday



Yesterday was Easter Sunday…… I love Easter! The whole earth seems to love it, too. The air is warm, the flowers are blooming, the trees are putting out new leaves and the birds are singing. Children are all excited in their new Easter clothes and there seems to be a smile on every face. There is joy in the air! Jesus is alive! Praise God!

I hope that with all your feasting, egg hunts and shopping, you took some time for Jesus. He died, descended into the pit and rose again….. for you and for me. He loved us so much that He chose to take our place. Praise His Holy Name!

Jesus said, “I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, and have the keys of hell and of death!” (Revelation 1:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they encourage me to keep writing and posting. :-)