Thursday, February 5, 2009

What do YOU see?

I received these pictures in an email today. It’s just crazy how my brain wants to see movement where there is none.

Apparently, these pictures are used for testing the amount of stress a person can handle. The slower the pictures move, the better your ability to handle stress.

According to the email, children and senior citizens don’t see any movement and some criminals who were tested see them spinning around madly.

These pictures are not animated – they are perfectly still.

What do YOU see?



1 comment:

  1. Well it's nice to know I'm not criminal, however, it's not so good to know I'm almost senior citizen...I only saw movement in the middle one.

    ha ha I'll go eat lemons now
    www.sophisticatedrose.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... they encourage me to keep writing and posting. :-)