Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucky-n-Love St. Patrick's Day Ornament




Lucky-n-Love
Quilted St. Patrick's Day Ornament

Wow! I sold out of this ornament before I even had a chance to post it here.

A huge THANK YOU to all my wonderful customers. Y'all are the best!

I hope to be restocking it soon. It is made with a beautiful green fabric and dusted lightly with golden glitter and all the accents are gold.
~A very pretty ornament for celebrating the "Putting on of the green"

I am out of the horse shoe charms but I'm working with my supplier to find something similar. If anyone else is interested in this sweet ornament, please let me know and I will get your name on the waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... they encourage me to keep writing and posting. :-)